Organizing and managing construction sites the easy way
ZOS visualizes the construction progress and ensures that all project participants immediately receive all relevant information for their power line construction site and are always up to date. With ZOS, safely access your information everywhere. Whether by your computer’s web browser or by app for your smartphone or tablet - the current data is always available to you and all project participants on all devices. This way, ZOS helps you saving time and money.
- ZOS is the first BIM (Building information modeling) software solution on the market developed for the special needs of the transmission line construction site.
- ZOS allows data to be extracted, exchanged, or networked to support decision-making during the whole project live circle
- ZOS can be used by individuals, businesses and government agencies who plan, design, construct and maintain power lines
- ZOS supports processes of the entire building lifecycle including cost management, construction management, project management and facility maintenance.
- ZOS goes all the way of supporting the 6 Dimensions defined in the BIM process
- User-friendly data visualization
- Improved productivity due to easy retrieval of information
- Easier coordination between all project participants
- Increased coordination of construction documents
- Embeds and links vital information such as locations of object, drawings, pictures, protocols...
- Increased speed of project delivery
- Reduced project costs
Get your license now!
Only available for the following countries:
You are from a different country and interested in the software? Contact us: email@example.com.